CheapOair

Monday 23 September 2013

#Cooking Contest #Nasi Briyani

On last Sunday, we members at World Deaf Mission Center at Puchong were having the cooking contest. The contest is Nasi Briyani.

Nasi Briyani is a rice-based dish made with spices, rice(usually basmati) and chicken, mutton, fish, eggs or vegetables. The name is derived from Persian word which means 'fried' or 'roasted'. 
Briyani was believed to have been invented in the kitchen of the Muslim Mughal Emperors. It is very popular in South Asia and is a key element of the South Asian cuisine. Huderabad, Malabar, Delhi, Agra, Dhaka, Kashmir, Kolkata, Lucknow and Lahore, are the main centres of briyani cuisine. 


I joined Team B with brothers and sisters in Christ. What a wonderful contest I have experienced. After weeks by weeks finding the perfect Nasi Beriyani cooking in YouTube. and I ended up not so sure how to make it. Luckily the help of my brother in Christ, we all are able to progress the cooking Nasi Beriyani out well.

Now I know how to cook Nasi Beriyani. Hopefully I can cook for you someday :D