CheapOair

Wednesday 18 December 2013

The BIG BAD WOLF
(BBW)


The Big Bad Wolf is known as BBW. It is held at the MIECC, The Mines, Seri Kembangan from
6th December 2013 (Friday) to 15th December 2013 (Sunday) opens for 24 hours!

Wow, BBW is the largest selling book all over Malaysia I have ever saw in my life! I used to love MPH and Popular but they are too expensive to buy. When I came to know this BBW which will be my ever FIRST tour in the city where I am able to explore the more to find out how good this BBW is.



When I entered the BBW hall and it was so amazed how it look big and big space to have the books everywhere! And I was even mpre surprised they sell from RM3.00 and above. They are good prices to buy! Yeah, I am gonna to buy some!



I bought 3 books
The names will be revealing soon... 

- The Headmaster's Wager, Author by Vincent Lam -
- Leaving the Heart Behind, Author by Joan Foo Mahony -
-Travelling : Culture Shock (China) - 



I spent around RM20.00 for those, how cheap they were!


After paid at the counter, I read at the receipt properly and spotted the important point and I asked one of the crew to know where I can redeem it at.
There this I approached a young lady showing the receipt and she said yes it was and gave me a form to fill up. Once I was done, I passed to the counter and asked to have the wheel spin! 
Then I spined the wheel and again I got another spin again! Be it the 3rd time! Sweat! People were lining up waiting... There I finally got a mystery gift and I got a cute crystal ball to take home.

And
this I need to present this voucher of
BookXcess Membership Privileges
1 years
to collect the card @ Amcorp Mall



They offer cheap for the books where it sells at BookXcess, Amcorp Mall, cool yeah!

Read more for details