CheapOair

Friday 17 June 2016

Mentholatum BOTANICS
beauty review



The NEW Botanics is a series of Face Wash and face Mask that is truly inspired by the goodness of NATURE from the EARTH. Using the finest natural herbal essence  ingredients to give you the best that only nature can produce.

NATURAL Herbal Extract

Face Wash
There are 3 difference types of weigh. They are Face Wash (100g), Face Wash (150g) and Foaming Face Wash (160ml).
They are also suitable for all skin types and also for oil and combination skin types too.
They would be one of your any favourite types.
Choose ONE now!

100g (5 kinds of type)
Hydra Whitening Face Wash
Deep Cleansing Wash
Hydrating Wash
Pore Refining Wash

150g (2 kinds of type)
Moisturizing & Brightening Wash
Deep Clean Wash

160ml (2 kinds of type)
Whitening Foaming Wash
Oil & Blemish Control Foaming Wash




Facial Mask
There are 5 kinds of type.
BRIGHTENING Rosehip Oil
SOOTHING Lavender
Hydrating Aloe Vera
ANTI-OXIDANT Pomegranate
PORE REFINING Rosemary





Thanks so much for getting me to have this lovely mini face wash sample, HYDRA WHITENING FACE WASH (all skin type). 





I could not wait to get to smell how adorable it is. I have this good time to experience this NEW BOTANICIS. It has contains Arbutin, an extract from Natural Bearberry plant to help brighten and improve skin’s radiance, and Agave to retain moisture. Skin is more radiant with an even tone.
When I first applied the foam on my hand palm and unto to my face and neck. I could feel a bit of its mentholated which I feel great to get cool for a minute. And my face has rinsed off with lukewarm easily. My skin has its good fresh feeling and I feel good too. Skin is so moisture and radiant.

I have started to love to know more of other skin types I am going to buy one soon. Yeah I have also received RM 5 discount coupon. Thanks so much to BOTANCIS for the good offer.



Woman. You can now apply it here for sampling to your doorstep!
http://www.mentholatum.com.my/botanics/sampling/

A good recommendation for skin types in woman you will be looking for. Start to know www.botanics.com.my and www.facebook.com.my/BotanicsMY


Where you can find it?
Only at Guardian Stores.