CheapOair

Tuesday 25 June 2019


MY 
PRENATAL MASSAGE

During my pregnancy at 8 months @ 31 weeks, I felt my back is pain. I need a good massage badly. My husband couldn't help it.

Thus, I'm looking for a good masseur for my body. There I found this Mobile Massage Puchong in Facebook. And I WhatSapped this Madam Fiya for an appointment. 

She has massaged my whole body so good and I enjoyed her way very much. It was my ever first time prenatal massage. Gladly I did it with her ☺

My body felt much better after that. Not so much pain until the time I give birth. It is only RM 100 for  1 1/2 hours session.
To those pregnancy mommies out there, it is good for you to get some help from prenatal massage which will relieve your body and of course you will feel much better.

She is an Indonesian masseur lady, a nice person to deal with easily. Do drop her a message at https://www.facebook.com/fiyajimmy if you are interested.