CheapOair

Tuesday 7 March 2023

 

<, Blogger Influencer ,>

I have been blogging
since 2013.

Being a mom of two
is not an easy task for me
to do all this. 

I have been away from
blogging. I do miss writing
for sometimes. 

So as the times goes by,
the evolution theory 
in the environment or trend
has been changing.

We all are still evolving.
From time to time.
As we can see that, right?

So, since I am still doing this.
Being an influencer from blogger.
I have decided to go for the 
niche of skincare products that
I have loved so much.

Through the contests I have found
my interest and it has had attracted
me for more. I won several of them.
I took the opportunity to review 
some of them.

The more from companies would
asked me in exchange of reviews.
I would gain more knowledge for
doing so. 

At the same time,
I am able to discover 
my passion from here.
But apart from this 
niche, skincare products
I do review on lifestyle, parenting,
food, fashion, etc much 
more that I could fit in.

You may reach me out
by DM for paid reviews and collaborations,
Email : socialtk23@gmail.com
IG : @rainfall841
TikTok : @rainfall841
Lemon8 : @rainfall841
FB : Rain Fall