CheapOair

Sunday 27 June 2021

 NUTREN JUNIOR POWDER
(Vanilla)


Hey NUTREN JUNIOR POWDER! 

Thank you TryandReviewMY for selecting me to be this part.


I knew about Nutren for adult before but I never know there is special of this for kids. 

NUTREN Junior is a nutritionally complete diet for tube feeding or oral use for the dietary management of children 1-10 years old with or at risk of malnutrition. It may be used for nutritional support before or after surgery.

It can be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement.


So I am giving it a try for my kids especially my younger daughter who is a picky eater. It is amazing that she has drank this special formula milk powder which contains probiotics and prebiotoc several times which is good for her. And she is also starting to show her appetite for food a bit. It helps her to gain weight.

This bottle is also easily to be use and store that saves my time to prepare milk drink. 

What is the best thing about this NUTREN Junior?
It is gluten free and lactose free

After all, it is a very good dietary food for kids. I would highly recommended.  

To know more about this milk powder for your children.
Check it out here.


#NutrenJuniorMY
#TryandReviewMY