CheapOair

Friday 26 July 2019

MY
POSTNATAL MASSAGE


I was absolutely missed my postnatal massage last two years ago since I gave birth to Benjamin in Penang. My body was thin fast down to 45kgs after 6 times. 

Then when I was about to give birth to Mira, I was busy looking around for a good postnatal massage I need badly. As I have 2 kids to look after, I have to be health and strong so I can do some works. After a few researches on postnatal massage services, there I WhatSapped this Madam Juha, a Malay masseur young lady for the service offer.

After 2 weeks I have given birth to Mira, my second daughter I was on my confinement period however I was so hot, sweating up all over my body trying not to switch on the air-conditioner believeing it is not good to body. But in each night I would end up in sweating body, esp on my upper neck part which took me to feel so much in pain. Because the sweat is wet that causes my body could not stand it up till I called this Madam Juha quick to start my package right away!

Here is the package, Traditional Massage only for women that she would offers me.
I came to decide to choose the 3 days package Set A (RM300) and it turned things go well with me. I love the way she offered me.

How I was done with the package I chosen?





1. I would be soaked in the sauna with my batik sarong for 20 minutes. To get 
    body sweat. It was good feeling. (I recalled back to old memory where I      
    used to had good sauna with my girl friends, laughed) The masseur would  
    go to boil the bath herbs in the meanwhile.

2. Then after sauna is done, my body is dried up then get to bathroom to bath 
    with hot good herbs. The herb leaves were good in smell. (Let's say it takes 
    me around 15 to 30 minutes)

3. After my bath, I blowed up my hair with dryer hair quickly, covered myself in 
    a new batik sarong and then I laid down on a soft thick mattress and there 
    my body goes off with a good massage using massage oil. My body felt some ouch where there is too much air inside my body that's why my body felt the pain. The masseur has massaged me so well, and I truly enjoyed it. Her work is always required to my need. (She would take her 'bertungku' to do on my tummy and body as well) It took me an hour and half session.

    Of course, when she 'bertungku' on my tummy and body I felt so hot but it 
    was good to have the air came out so my body would feel much better and 
    healtheir. And I even had a small massage on my shoulder and head that 
    goes as well. It took at least 30 minutes to be done.

All in total of 3 hours to be done with reasonable price I would recommended to everybody.

No photo description available.

Every session I have done with Madam Juha, I felt much better and my body gets to have good improvement. I came to a little relieve that I did correctly by calling her quick to do it. If not, my body would end up in much pain terribly.

Thanks to her kindness for being flexible with me on dates understanding I have to run a lot of errands to do with my kids, though it was hard but I did it. 

So everybody of you who are looking for a traditional confinement massage please do drop her a massage, Juha Facebook for an appointment and enjoy your sessions with her. šŸ’—