CheapOair

Thursday 4 July 2019

Momma's Journey With You Lil 

You have been so amazed with momma all the way of being 9 months together! Even your big brother and papa are always with you and momma by showering much care and love you all time. Momma has been so tirelessly to look after your big brother and carrying you both at the same time is tough but momma has always stay strong and patient for you dear lil child knowing you will be strong too.

Now momma has swelling legs while waiting for admission to bedroom ward sooner this 3 days by later. Hopefully this swelling legs will be gone away. So momma feels amaze again to give you tons of love.

The day of your birth.

2/7/2019
^I was advised to admit to ward earlier due to my BP in the morning at around 10am. But I'm told that I could wait for the bedroom ward until I'm called up. So my husband and I won't be wasting time by waiting end up in the hospital all day. Thus, we went to see our Benjamin while waiting is better. We had good time with Benjamin sleeping together in the afternoon and brought him to Curry Boss House Indian Cafe - late lunch time. Suddenly, there was a call to my phone we looked to each other and we quickly to get home to ask our amma's help. Luckily, amma has picked up my call which I left at the house. She has informed us that we shall go to hospital immediately as we are told we have 3 hours to get my bedroom ward in the between 5.30pm - 7.00pm. Such a limited hours is given. Oh well, doesn't matter how we managed to get it anyway. It's better than sorry. There was a bit traffic during after the office hours, we were there on time - went to the registration counter to get my bedroom admission with my name tag along by 6.30pm. So we went to Level 2 (maternity ward) and I was in the 2B / bed number 16. It is 4 bedded ward room. I was in good hands until I'm told to do induction by next morning after checked with nurses/doctor for update^

3/7/2019
`An early morning 7am, I was on my 1st induction. I felt nothing at all, taking up breakfast and doing all normal things. If there was no any contractions within 6 hours, I will be having another induce again. By 3pm in the afternoon, I was given 2nd induction then I felt a slightly contraction but not that so much hurt. Amma, Priscilla and 3 nephews included my Benjamin have visited me but my youngest nephew and Benjamin couldn't make it because they are under 10 years old. Oh well, I had a pleasant visit when I was about to feel the longer of contractions like 5 to 10 minutes. So they went back home in shortly after that. Suddenly, I felt my contractions frequently, the pain on thighs area I couldn't stand when the nurse to check my measuring contractions time. I'm told I will be delivering soon. Sooner I felt the pain so hurt, I kept asking where my hubby is. Luckily he came in to ward when I need and I was asked to go to dilation checkup room, in halfway walking to there I couldn't barely stand the pain by holding to my hubby's arm tightly and a nurse helped me too. When I was in the room, my dilated has opened to 5cm which was already so soon. I even told to wait as the labour rooms were fully-booked! *WHAT!* I was given liquid like lactulose pill in shape to my anus for pooing before delivery baby. Everything could get so mess up in such hurry up to do many things at once. 💥 I knew I was not in much control, thus getting my hubby to the loo together - it may sound so silly. I shall had it before not after I got contractions pain! 😐 Then after that, I returned to my bedroom ward for resting but it was not. It was a big unexepected to everyone included nurses! I told hubby I was in quite pain so he helped to massage my thighs and I asked him to tell the nurses that our baby head was about to come out. He checked and said no baby head is out yet...I said yes sooner! He then immediately to inform the nurses, they checked my dilation and left fast. My hubby and I were in the puzzle still. In my mind, I did not care where I wanted to give birth, be it in my bedroom ward or anywhere it could be. So I pushed hard and felt the passed motion almost coming out because I felt quite pain and screamed. The nurses came back and rushed me to get out from the ward to the labour room by getting to lift like in the ER situation. it was in such rush. i could felt the cool air all over my face and endured the pain in scream. Upon reaching to the labour room, i was surrounded by many nurses' help around. Suddenly, I screamed loud softly and pushed my baby and my pass motion were out already. Then I felt pain and screamed again for the 3rd push, there was a water bag has burst out splashed everybody! Oops!😖
Then this baby Mira was born by 7.35pm finally! After being in 2 hours pain of contractions. I had a spontaneous vaginal delivery (SVD) and also episiotomy (sitches up some of tears) which left me in pain ouch. Unlike my 1st experience at private hospital GMC, Penang.`

Image result for episiotomy
this is how episiotomy be done
(Medio-Lateral episiotomy is ideal to do)

Thankfully, I had a normal delivery so I could take good care of Benjamin and Mira easier.
My first pregnancy with Benjamin (normal delivery)
My second pregnancy with Mira (normal delivery)

💓👶💓
We all cannot wait to meet you lil child. 
A gifted child from God.

A little precious beautiful miracle that has brought to us specially.

You are born
TODAY
on
3rd July 2019, Wednesday
7.35pm
2.6kgs
Hospital Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur

You look so sweet.


We have given you
a special name that has been blessed
by our Lord.

You
are
Mira Xin Yi
Henry Jeyaraj

always our daughter