CheapOair

Friday 2 June 2017

A new whole of package that comes to my new journey of makeover beauty.

I am so glad to get the beautiful packaging from Neutrogena!
What a awesome exclusive package I have ever had.

Displaying 20170331_181441.jpg

Displaying 20170331_181635.jpg

I got DEEP CLEAN (cleaning oil to foam, foaming cleanser and daily scrub)

Unbelieveable, Neutrogena has now much far improves on their products to sell to us as customers. I am pleased to receive their wonderful design packaging during my confinement stay. 

As a Neutrogena user, I have loved this brand since young whom my uncle has introduced me from AU. But after a few years later on, my skin has been so sensitive of this ingredients. I did not know why. So I was like a bit sad for leaving this brand.

Until this year I receive this newly brand face of Neutrogena and there I am not afraid to try them again. Knowing they have made better products towards skincare international brand. Looking at their products are dermatologist one which I WILL use. 

Look, during my confinement stay...my face skin was like dead-cell. No lively skin. Due to my maternal abstinence, I could not wash my face to rinse with water! How sad!

Displaying 20170412_085412.jpg

So when I was at the confinement home care, I was happy to be able to use all the Neutrogena products without regret ever.

Displaying 20170412_090702.jpg

I find that Daily Scrub is a good product which I come to enjoy it. Soft texture in form but very effective in applying it unto my face softly. 

Displaying 20170412_091313.jpg


A thick foam in liquid foam I apply this product, Cleaning Oil to Foam which is the best in result, my skin has now so clear and clean. I do feel so fresh. It is recommend product for women who use makeover that would help a lot. It is much effective more for those are looking for.

As for the Foaming Cleanser, it is good too to have a very own cleanser tool. Good for skin. My skin never feels any drier within a day. Even though I do use it three times daily, I still feel good all time (Happy Skin 24/7).

NEUTROGENA® has always been the #1 dermatologist-recommended skincare brand, always makes a difference because Neutrogena uniquely combines proven science with the expertise and insights gained from consumers, dermatologists, and skin experts, to create effective, yet gentle products.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a better in result to your skin. Neutrogena is the best of skincare you will be going to love all time I am for sure. 

Do shop and get more information at Neutrogena FaceBook
.