CheapOair

Saturday 16 March 2013

#A fascinating simple night#


#Bulgogi Brothers# `Korean Cuisine

My friend has called me for a dinner yesterday Friday night, she was making a plan to have some few friends with us. It was my first  outing in part of the Klang Valley. After my work, my man picked me up and headed to Paradigm Mall. It was too early to be there since the other friends arrived late. We went to the TESCO for a shop. There my friend, James Chua has ranged me up by asking us where we were. Soon, within 3 mins we all have met up together and went inside the restaurant. Guess what its? It was Bulgogi Brothers-Korean Cuisine! It has many kind of  food over in the menu, be it BBQ or normal one (rice & noodle).







It was a beautiful night in the atmosphere where i took this 2 different angle of photos. 














Another side of angle. it was an open-air restaurant where you can enjoy the night rather than in the air-conditioned one. 







        After a quick decision of selection over the menu, we finally choose......here we had for the dinner!

Here was the Bulgogi Brothers' Story

On our way to the restaurant...take a look!



















Korean style... I like this.














My first Corn soup, it was tasty.

Another dishes served by Korean Appetizer

Part of Korean Kimchi and some bitter of vegetables...Healthy one



Beef raw to be cooked...BBQ time!


A glance of photo together















Our night dinner....we all had the fun!




























Using the card member, we can to go to these restaurants.
 










We got free card member to earn points...it was pinch of salt! Nice card. Thanked to James Chua for interpreting to us.

























We bunch of friends took a photo together. Thanked to Kimberly for the wonderful photos!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT Bulgogi Brothers, Korean BBQ! Next time, we will go out for night dinner! We should to try different new! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Would love to do da. We can figure out more restaurants beside Bulgogi Brothers :D PM me ya

    ReplyDelete