CheapOair

Thursday 14 March 2013

+#Sweet`forBeauty&Health#

+1 #my #crazytime @ Nail Salon #


Glitter Pink
Young Dark Orange

It was a real curiosity time for me where I could ever compared there and this the offers by the social media online. And there I spotted a good offer for manicure + pedicure spa, I was quickly to take a look. I called by SMS to make an appointment and it was done. Good service. The offer was going to do for 1 ½ hours by having had a nail cutting, buffing, soaking hands & feet and spa moisture gel for feet. I was asking to have square shape on my nails and there this a go. I was in a good relaxation mind by watching a movie which provided by the salon in a good air-condition environment surrounding the pink girlish decorations in colour. The staffs were very nice and friendly. I recommend you guys to try this salon. Go to Krystal Professional Nail Salon, Dataran Mentari!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karystal-Professional-Nail-Studio/175356312519533?fref=ts