CheapOair

Sunday 14 April 2013

New design to add its weirdo sign of parking?

There is parking everywhere where you feel that there is no special about it. You drive to every malls most of the time, arent you? Till I spot this..... Guess what it looks like?..


You can see its the ladies only in the parking bay


This mall I found at Tropicana Mall. And it's a bit too weird for me. I wonder is it safe for the ladies those park their cars there. What if a lady with a man can park there after its sign for only ladies?

Not only this at Tropicana Mall, another mall KLCC I think is the same idea of parking bay for the ladies only.

You guys out there any ideas/suggests/opinions about it to share with me.




4 comments:

  1. hmm, but it is limited carpark. I always come to the shopping malls when my girlfriends and I used to, it always be FULL! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya limited parking bay for oku as well. What if u bring ur guys, wl u park thr? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!!! Your guy friend drove one can park at the ladies parking bay area can ah?? :)

    ReplyDelete