CheapOair

Sunday 30 March 2014

CRABTREE & EVELYN TYPEWRITER PROJECT


: 3 Favourite Products :
by Crabtree & Evelyn!


Crabtree & Evelyn, the quite popular in Malaysia! The brand is never cross in my mind. How I can be attracted to this brand? Its logo? Its products? Who knows...

Crabtree & Evelyn
Well, I am getting to know Crabtree & Evelyn nowadays and I have trying their products! They look good and wow me too much of its lovely scent and good food too!

Crabtree & Evelyn is founded in 1973 in Cambridge, Massachusetts and it has evolved from a small, family-run business to an international company, respected for its naturally inspired remedies and home comforts. Crabtree & Evelyn was wholeheartedly embracing the riches of the natural world.
Crabtree & Evelyn is sold in more than 40 countries, with over 6,000 locations and 500 concept stores worldwide. Recognised as an expectional brand, Crabtree & Evelyn enjoys Superbrands status in the Singapore, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand.




My THREE(3) favourite products are Citron, Honey & Coriander Refreshing Body Bar, Ventetian Violet Flower Water and Lemon & White Chocolate Biscuits!

Why?

Simply! I love Crabtree & Evelyn products because they are the best! I am falling in love with Crabtree & Evelyn!


http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.my/product.php?id=spawellness&cat=citronhoneycoriander

Citron, Honey & Coriander Refreshing Body Bar, I used to clean my body with a good smell of bar soap where soap is the best we can get to wash away to purify the skin with a blend of eight herbs including goldenseal, rosemary, thyme and tea tree. It helps to keep me feel fresh all day to moisturise and condition my skin!



http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.my/product.php?id=collection&cat=heritagefragrance

I love Venetian Violet Flower Water, the perfume can keep my body fragrance all day long it does not matter how sweet or sweat I am. The fragrance is always with me to smell how lovely of this graceful flower that match me - my favourite fruity notes of lychee, raspberry and peach.  I also fond of the classic aromas of the Meditterranean coastline and Europe's ancient. I love having a perfume with me everywhere I go!




I love eating biscuits, it is health. It is gonna to be Lemon & White Chocolate Biscuits (200g). They are made from Italy and Belgium of their famous lemons and white chocolate. Perfect with coffee or tea. I have tasted it, the biscuit crumble gently in my mouth and it does smell good, especially the strong of lemon in it. It is good to have a tea with it in the morning or evening, where I can feel the real classic of British style. They are baked in England in the traditional manner to an exclusive Crabtree & Evelyn recipe.

I am sure Crabtree & Evelyn will gives you the best of its products. Do know the brand!
The best of all best!


Do visit Crabtree & Evelyn here @
http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.my/
Facebook @
https://www.facebook.com/CrabtreeEvelyn.my