CheapOair

Sunday 2 March 2014

movie
POMPEII


I was busy with work until my friend, Selina asked me for a quick response and I know I have to be in quick. Suddenly, she mentioned "Wanna watch POMPEII"? I was struck a bit which I mean I never know this movie, Pompeii will be coming out in any cinemas. However, I replied "YES" and reserved me 2. 

I get back to think : POMPEII? Hey, Pompeii is my favourite history I have studied for many years ago!

I was getting along with my work away while she settles the thing for me. There Selina told me reserved all with a big smile. And of course, she gives me the venue & time.

After arrived at Midvalley, my other friend, Kimberly texted to my cell phone that she has waited for us to get the tickets. Aww, I got the tickets and magazine for FREE. How good its! Thanked to Kimberly's cousin for the movie.

Then, we went to the cinema area, we saw few guys wearing ancient costumes. Oh, they are wearing to promote the movie, Pompeii. Wow, what a good idea! 



Handsome hunks!

What is Pompeii?

The city of Pompeii, an ancient Roman town-city near modern Naples in the Italian region of Campania, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area, was mostly destroyed and buried under  4 to 6 m (13 to 20 feet) of ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.



The short plot of Pompeii

A slave-turned-gladiator, Milo finds himself in a race against time to save his true love, Cassia, who has been betrothed to a corrupt Roman Senator. As Mount Vesuvius erupts, he must fight to save his beloved as Pompeii crumbles around him. 

Cassia and Milo
It is how people who love each other will be cherish forever in their hearts.

The volcano has destroyed and buried the city of Pompeii. It was all happened so quick. No one is left to be alive but is forever remembered by many. 

Who love travelling? You may go to Italy to find the Pompeii there...


Here is my friend, Selina who has covers Pompeii's story in her blog.
follow her up :










1 comment:

  1. Great! Beautiful photo that you taken! :D I dont know you love to read history! Haha

    ReplyDelete