CheapOair

Thursday 4 September 2014

AS ABOVE
SO BELOW
Movie Review

I was so glad that I got the free movie tickets which given by Nuffnang. Thanks to Nuffnang Blog. Without them, I may be miss this good show. I was noticed by Nuffnang that I have to redeem it at One Utama yesterday. I was much relax after dinner there and to my big surprise, there was a long queue where people were tended to collect the tickets. After I have collected it, I was told to write review the movie and share with Nuffnang and everyone here.  

Thanks to Nuffnang for their organization

Been a while in waiting for the movie to start, my friend and I looked for a big popcorn and potatoes wedge of my favourite. And there we straight away to get in and got ourselves in the comfort seat.

Yeah, I got 1 pair of tickets!

Miles of twisting catacombs lie beneath the streets of Paris, the eternal home to countless souls. When a team of explorers ventures into the uncharted maze of bones, they uncover the secret of what this city of the dead was meant to contain. A journey into madness and terror, As Above, So Below reaches deep into the human psyche to reveal the personal demons that come back to haunt us all. 

Scarlett, a young alchemy scholar lady, continues her dead father's work when she enlists the help of a group of explorers to search the Catacombs beneath Paris, France. They soon find themselves trapped inside the depths of the Catacombs, being haunted by otherworldly visions and creatures. As they fight to survive, they realize that they may actually be in hell itself, as the monstrous visions of their pasts relentlessly pursue them as they fight to escape.

The group are ready for the adventure
Frightened by somewhat they may do not know
At last, they realize...

Though it may be a sentimental movie according to it is a romantic one. But I sensed that it was not what I thought. All right the movie has its own clueless. Suddenly I saw another few movie goers that sat beside me they look frightened watching the movie. I guess it was a horror one. Well, I have prepared myself for that though I hate horror to love it.

The more story has went more deep and deeper the more I found that it sounds like supernatural or something more than that. However the movie got me confused which it does repeat and repeat that left the explorers no idea what was going on, blaming to each other. In end, one by one has gone. Thus, Scarlett knew she has to correct the whole situation where she has started the messy. Thus, she has risked her own life going to where she has started to stop all this horrible. She has met her father there and she ended it with full of her courage and believe that she will be able to find the truth about Catacombs. Before she and her 2 friends are able to find the way out from the tunnel, they were struggling to each other by dealing their own belief. Guess what, they have won their own belief not to be trapped in the tunnel forever. Lastly, they found a road which lead them get out from the horror and it is that above and below there. They were much in relieve at last and knowing it is dangerous to try it out the truth especially when it comes to the ancient time or something else which you feel it is not right thing. 

MORAL : Never ever try old things to find out the truth, please. No curious. 


How to win tickets @ Nuffnang?

Firstly. LIKED Nuffnang in FaceBook
Second.. You will scroll down in their facebook update. 
                 Spot their Nuffnang Premiere Screening
Third. Answer the question in the comment/ put your blog url there too
Fourth. Summit.

If you are noticed by Nuffnang as "Winner"
You may fill in the RSVP form in the email they will notify you.
Fill in your name/ email/ etc for your confirmation.


Enjoy trying!