CheapOair

Saturday 11 March 2017

AMEZ
 where intimate meets comfort

I got this health and beauty product review, AMEZ and they are amazing to me. Since I love their care bio herbal functional sanitary pads napkins company specializes in all-natural products that will increase comfort and optimize the health of women everywhere.

Unfortunately, I am unable to review them in much earlier after I fell pregnant... what a sigh. No worries, sooner I will try them. Hope this helps me after my birth delivery within a month by later. 

So, I am going to brief them shortly about each product and hope they are pleasing you in every way, especially you all women!

They have pantyliner, day and overnight pads to offer you to choose from.





This pantyliner is a must to have. Why? 
The multiple absorbency channels protect your skin from wetness and irritation while also protecting your clothing!  To stay fresh and dry, this is the way to go! Its special design of Bio Herbal Pantyliner for Women include a vast array of natural herbs that will ensure your comfort, protect your skin, and will improve your overall health!



The natural herbs that will keeps you to your own comfort protect, skin and even your own health.

Aloe Vera . Peppermint .  Tea Plant Extract . Chamomile Oil . Lavender



The Nano Silver Ions that are constructed into the day sanitary napkins for women aid in the relief of menstrual discomfort. The Far Infrared Ray Ions specialize in optimizing the circulation of blood.





This is Night Sanitary Napkins for women include several layers and multiple anti-leak channels. This work together in order to block leaks on the sides. It does not matter how much you toss and turn, you will find that this products offer the maximum level of leak protection. You will love its highest level of comfort and good confidence that lead to the comfortable on your bed each night!





I believe this Amez Care has the best to offer you every women Bio Herbal Sanitary Pad Napkins designed. I know some of you hard to find the perfect sanitary pad according in difficulty to rest easy, cramping, bloating during your menstrual cycle

I have tried such bio herbal sanitary pad before and I was absolutely in love with this one of kind. And it is not that cheap one. But Amez Care has found me the way cheap to purchase and much comfortable I will have soon.

Their pricing is starting from RM 9.90. 

Find them online website and do your own experience!