CheapOair

Monday 13 March 2017

NATURAL@15

I was flipped through my FaceBook page and saw a contest which keeps me to think a moment. I was like saying why not I am taking in the part?

Guess what?

I was the winner of their Deodorant Survey Contest! 

I was so glad to win and sent my shipping address then. No longer after that, I have received the good.

With a little surprise, its good has come to me in a cute little gift.

It is a NATURAL HOMEMADE PRODUCT from USA.

They even offer you Natural and Vegan Deodorants to choose from. 

Cruelty Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Paraben and Phthalate Free.


It is COOL TROPICAL CITRUS with every sesty notes of ripened orange, lemongrass and cool eucalyptus


This is travel size where you can take to everywhere easily whenever you need. It is also keeps you to feel fresh and there will be no smell odor at all time. The fragrance is always still with you. How good it is, right?



 It is for everyone who is able to own one. 
FEMININE . UNISEX . MASULINE

You can see how easy it to be used as in the picture below.


My review on this Natural@15.

I have been using deodorants in a long time ago during my younger time. I used to have a very bad smell odor. I could not find with any good solutions to my problem. In end up, powder Aiken has helped me but not that so good in result either. Honestly, it does help me at least. 

When I come to cross this such product, NATURAL DEODORANT...am wondering will it helps me too? Since I love natural stuffs. 

Why natural helps me?

My body is supposed to sweat and a cleaning cycle. I do not like the idea of having to use antiperspirants because all antiperspirants contain aluminum ziroconium tetrachlorohydrex. This possible cancer causing agent stops sweat by filling my pores with aluminum salts and essentially blocking sweat from exiting my body.

BUT 

This NATURAL@15 products are not antiperspirants which is actually works out well for me. It does help me sweat less, sweat cleaner and smell better.

I am quite impressed with its result at end where I have applied in the day light and after I have shower at night, the smell is still there and so fresh. 

So you might want to get one and try.

Please get to their links below for more information.