CheapOair

Thursday 11 June 2020

The Year, 2020


It has been 9 months I have been away from writing my blog.

I feel so bad about not sharing my moments or any special I could have highlight.

My babies are keeping me so busy till I could not carry out my writing. Oops!

It has been so tough and tiring journey to keep me as a strong mother and woman to spend time with my two babies.

So I am kinda missing out to update everything on social media I could not do so.

Well, during the past of 9 months ago - my husband and I have been tiring with our kids especially our eldest son Benjamin who is so tough, rough and strong toddler. He wont be able to do focusing on surrounding him unless he attracts to something he likes. Moreover he would screams, cries out loud and vomit. He is also has not speaking up yet.

I as a mother feels confuse - people would ask or is there something wrong with Ben? Shall he seeks a Psychologist doctor to figure out whether he is ADHD ?

Oh well, things are tougher for us and we wont want to feel awkward with Ben's condition. It is not an easy thing to do - especially when you have a child with such problem. Look at us, we are Deaf parents to our hearing child. Such case increases a little trouble - how we could help our boy!

A lot of hospitals, centers or doctors are recommended to us to help Ben. The fees are not that so cheap though! It shook us. However, my cousin has figured out to help Ben to know what is his diagnosis problem - but still they cant do this for Ben coz it wont be so fair since he actions normal like everybody else. Okay, it is cleared that he was 2 years old but his way is definitely like 1 year old child behavior! So he is a little far behind from every kid.

Ah, we got him at last and we knew what to do next. He should attends to Speech Therapy class to learn how to speak and talk.

Since the MCO (Movement Control Order) started on 18th March  2002, everybody couldn't go anywhere! Oh no, everything has stopped for a while. So Ben would miss out his class to attend. Hence we have to stop it. So during the 3 months - Ben has been staying home with us most of the time. We even spend time with Ben and Mira to help him too.

He is now 3 years old since he has celebrated his birthday in March.

 Of course it is hard for us to understand what Ben wants. We are trying to say something to him. He does understand my words a few that which makes me glad at least he got it.
1 or 2 words he understands well yes! So I'm keeping myself to push a little more to talk to him. I even do some actions with him - like patting the chair saying to him, let's sit down. He sits down yes. I would call him for food to be feed, please come here. He comes here yes. So from there, I noticed he DOES UNDERSTAND but lazy to turn up or shake head when I call him. He does HEAR but not really into my attention. I have to speak it out a little louder - oh my throat pains.

Though he is not so good at focusing around but his brain aint that stupid. He is smart boy. He is also so cheeky. He loves in getting closer with everybody. He has no fear - play, bath and eat.

He would have his toy plays all in order - tidy. He would places his water bottle and his sister's water bottle on the cabinet nicely. How good he is! He would helps me to shut rooms' doors well. A very organizing toddler.

Btw, recently he is now feeling more calmer and even walk in easy without any difficulty and there is no screams nor cries anymore. I would teach him to take off his diaper by himself , he does.

Now I know that everything you spend with your special child NEED TIME. Patience is the key.
Love is the best medicine. Trust your child to give you the best he/she can be.

Place your utmost love and trustworthy towards your child in every need.

Do not feel upset. Keep on going to try everything what it comes.

REMEMBER > DO NOT PUSH your child too hard.