CheapOair

Tuesday 8 October 2019

BioGaia

Biogaia, a clinically proven probiotics from Sweden. 

I received this parcel close to 3 weeks ago. Surprisingly it was delivered in good condition. It was delivered in Styrofoam with reusable ice packs inside.

Okay, I am going to introduce this product.

Hope this video will help you to understand better.


Biogaia Baby Drops
(for gut comfort)

The only probiotic with scientific evidence infantile colic.
Biogaia is special. It is derived from human mother's milk.
Safe for 0-3 years old infants.

My baby daughter is feeling good after taking BioGaia drops. Initially, she was crying a lot throughout the night. I started giving her BioGaia drops and observe that her crying time has reduced. She is getting better and I manage to get my sleeps during the night. She looks so happy and so do I. No more worries.

This BioGaia drops do help my baby and words cannot describe my thankfulness to BioGaia. 

I ate BioGaia Drops, yeah! 💗

Biogaia Probiotics Chewable Tablets
30 lemon flavoured tablets

right


The probiotic for pregnant and lactating moms.
A prenatal supplementation.
Suppports a healthy maternal microflora.
Transfers to breast milk.
Contributes to a heallthy breast milk composition.

A source for colonization of the breastfed infant's developing gut.
Provides microbial stimulation for the breastfed infant's developing immune system.
For 4 - 18 years old and above.

I took this chewable tablet during breastfeeding period. Believing that it will help me and it did. Usually, a lactating mother will experience lack of sleeps, tiredness and falling sick easily. Fortunately by taking this it improves my immune system which keeps me good in good health all the time. So I can breastfeed my baby without any worries. BioGaia chewables support healthy maternal microflora on the mother which is then transfer to the baby through breastfeeding. I feel much better and amazed, a healthy mother of 2 kids.

These products can be store in room temperature (below 25 degree celcius). As for the drops, it is advisable to store in the fridge once open.

Highly recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers and babies too.

Your baby will feel much better healthier and good in taking them when you get them the right probiotic.

I am grateful for having them for me myself and my baby daughter.

Thanks so much BioGaia!
💖
💖
💖