CheapOair

Sunday 21 February 2016




3BSkin Water Splash Hydrating Jelly Mask


3BSkin Water Splash Hydrating Jelly Mask,  I have received as my beauty review
My skin is dying from any cleanser or mask products which I have been used all are finished. And I knew I am going to get my new 3BSkin product to be my 1st pamper of facial time. 

I was glad to have 3BSkin Water Splash to be my lovey of the month! It even surprised me on how much I could not wait to get spoiled with it. 
What a cool packaging I have ever seen
Unpacked the box packaging, there this is the Water Splash
Holding the cute mini round glassy of 3BSkin new product I am gonna to use
It is a safe product where it does protect your skincare from any harm
Now I am proudly to use of this new launch product, WATER SPLASH Hydrating Jelly Mask. The product comes with a cute mini round glassy box and covered with cool printed design. I do love graphic and its attraction of packaging design has been my attention so well. 

My face had been cleanse after washing the foam cleanser
Look at what I have get myself to enjoy my little pamper time, the newly launch product 3BSkin
Firstly, when I have applied the Water Splash Hydrating Jelly Mask unto my face after washed up with cleanser foam. 

The beautiful amazing blue ocean jelly
I do not know what is Water Splash hydrating jelly mask. Nevertheless, when I first opened it and there is amazing blue ocean jelly in colour I could not resist for more to get fall in love with. The blue ocean jelly smell is so fragrance! Of course, the jelly mask is covered with its slim of foam to protect its product to be stored in well. I love it. 

I read its information on how to use it well.

Here it goes as:-

Hydrating Jelly Mask
Recommended for oily and blemish prone skin types. It replenishes, restores, and revitalizes the skin with intense moisturizing ingredients. Skin becomes visibly refined and resilient while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are diminished. It transforms your skin into dewy, soft and fully moisturized. Regular weekly application keeps skin plump and helps protect against dryness.


Direction:
Apply in the evening after cleanser, toner and moisturizer steps. Portion appropriate amount on nose tip, cheeks, forehead and chin, and enjoy the scent for about 3 seconds. Gently spread over the face from inner to outer part along the skin texture. Rinse off in 15-30mins or go to sleep after the product is absorbed without rinsing off (Rinse off the next morning)
Use once or twice a week. 



Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis, Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Lecithin, Natural Bearberry Leave extract, Tocopheryl Acetate.


Yes here how I have applied the Water Splash Hydrating Jelly Mask
The jelly has been absorbed to my face skin so well while I could feel the cool like mint and they are dry up fast
Wow, what a refresh look I have after rinsed with lukewarm water. My skin face is so rejuvenate and clean.

I noticed that my skin face has been so clear and clean unlike before. Even with few weeks without any cleanser or moisturizer or mask, my skin does not get effect but gets to improve so well within a few seconds only. 

And my skin face gets the chilly feeling after rinsed with lukewarm water.

The whys?
My nose area has no black pores. I love it. It has even protect my skin within 24 hours without getting oily skin all over my face. My skin can even go survives with the little longer days without having complaint. The water splash does help a lot. And even improves my skin cell which I need it so badly whenever I go. 

I have been using it one, twice or triple times in a week row. Which my skin face does not need to go to facial salon that saves my cost and time. I am now happily to know 3BSkin to be my part.  

I love having water splash to be with me all time because water splash has been my favourite. I would get it for more as I could not live it without you. 

3BSkin Water Splash Hydrating Jelly Mask
*4.5/5 rate*

: for buying 3BSkin products :