CheapOair

Thursday 25 July 2019

How to increase
your milk production?

Want to give the best breastmilk to your child?


There are many ways to have more in supplying milk.

Eat well.
Sleep well.
No stress.
Happy-go-lucky (all time)

Drink more water.
Drink more date tea.
Drink more soup.
Drink milk.
Drink nestum.
Eat obimin. (if you still got leftover)
Eat cheese.

And this another goat milk with fenugreek powder (traditional)

Traditional is BETTER than the modern pill/ tablet taking up.

Knowing fenugreek is to booster milk. Some it works, some it doesn't work. Well, at least I try it out. 

I'm offered two flavours, Mocha Hazel and Kurma Delima for RM 92 with free postage. Cheap. They do have another flavour, Milky Mango Vanilla. This Mocha Hazel by G-Star drink is good, I enjoy having it when I'm hungry. The tasty is not too coffee but more alikely to chocolate.  The Kurma Delima tasty is not so bad, it tastes like you are drinking good hot milk. 





Few hours later, my milk is up to 50ml in such short of 5 days after delivery. Another days is up to 110ml. Which is good start for me to feed my baby Mira. I enjoy having it with her. She drinks well and my hard work is all worth it!






šŸ‘šŸ’–




The milk story.
Double choc with fenugreek. (Recommended for breastfeeding mother)

It is frequently touted as the first herb to try when mothers are faced with low milk production for many nursing mothers.

I got it from Baby Avenue Putrajaya. They open at
 11.30am to 3.00pm and 4.00pm to 8.30pm (daily). 
A friendly shop.
No 4, Jalan P8G1, Presint 8
Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Call 03-8893 0139



You may find it in any of mama shops. They have variety to offer you to choose from.


Try whatever you may. Most importantly - DO NOT STRESS. Think POSITIVE all days.