CheapOair

Wednesday 24 July 2019

My 
Confinement Food Home Delivery

It is not easy task to find a good confinement food home delivery since they can be very expensive one.

Why I choose confinement food home delivery instead of a confinement home stay?

It is quite very expensive in finding a confinement home stay, it would be around RM 10k - RM 30k. It is kinda a shock price for me to find out. I cannot afford at such prices.

Though it is a reliable one to have a confinement home stay than having a confinement food home delivery. 

After a few of good considerations, I came to decide to have a confinement food home delivery as I have my first son to look after with. Moreover, he needs me. Esp, when I have 2 kids to look after. 

It is a good choice as I have had my 1st confinement home stay for the good 1st experience for a new mother like me in the beginning. So getting confinement home stay is the ideal for you all new mothers out there to enjoy your real of relaxation and let yourself a good enough of rest and your baby would be a good care under their mentors.

So this is my 2nd experience having had another 2nd kid, I would prefer to have a confinement food home delivery (21 days package) since I had my past confinement experience where I am able to take care of myself and my baby. My hubby would assists me to the things around I need. My mother in law would help me to look after my 1st boy as well. Things are easier for all of us. I thanked for my normal delivery which I am able to do things around without much in pain. The pain would be a little while I endure only.

I am glad that I did this according to my plan.

Save cost. Save time.

I'm enjoying every confinement meals (homemade food delivery) to my doorstep from @phoenixsignaturekitchen at Sentul. 
They are super good deliciously - the best I have ever had after my 1st confinement home stay in Penang. This one I'm considering to take confinement food at home in Selangor and thanks to many reviews after I did many researches. There this @phoenixsignaturekitchen I decided to choose. ❤




Lunch & Dinner meals twice a day. Herbs food they are cooking is so good and I love it so much! However, my baby has jaundice I have to eat without herbs food but not at least they are still making it good and tasty meals though. 
The rices are less carbo and healthier. Soups are good and I miss the way my popo cooked like they do. Thankfully to them I'm able to have soups daily without fail. 
The salmon fish, vegetables, chicken wine and vinegar trotters pigs(my most favourite-its soo good tasty)💗💗💗 They give me healthier meals having the balance food all in all. Like I have enough food nutrients. Fish, pork, chicken and vegetables. 
The meals, soups and drink are well-kept in hot and warm by using glass containers and thermos bottles. They are safe to be eaten and healthy.





 

 



 




I did enjoy my lacation cookies they give me a complimentary one. Bless them for their kindness. The cookies contain good organic oat, cranberries and white chocolate that helps in boostering milk. It's so good and soft cookies I love them. 
Thanks for it - I consume it after 3 days I supply more milk which reaches to 30ml. And also date tea drink they do provide. Amazing and good drink. Love it. 😚



Thanks to their great signature dishes and helpful in giving tips to mothers who are on breastfeeding babies as well. 👍

Thankfully to their good service that I could not find in a better way where I am hard to be on time when their food is delivered. They would be able to assist to my every need. Like when I am discharged from hospital and my baby stayed in the NICU where I have to go & fro from hospital in the meantime while. The food would reaches me at hospital instead of at home. How good it is. Still I prefer to have meals at home instead of having it at outside. So each time I'm at outside home, I would leave my meal bags at outside door so the rider would come to swap it then. I enjoyed the good food when I am done with my things. 

One more thing, I am also happy that I do choose them as the part because they are able to make it to the way to my smartphone where I can track down where the rider (delivery) is on the timing and whatsapp the rider if there is anything for a change. Esp, it comes to such access facility in provide service as I am a Deaf mother. 

Well job! 👍

Not forgetting to thank to the kind riders to make it to my doorstep everytime when I'm in and out.

The value the worth it. 
#confinementmeals
#homemadefooddelivery
#phoenixsignaturekitchen
#sentul