CheapOair

Monday 8 July 2019

My experience stay at 
Hospital Putrajaya

There you will get a headache on which hospital to go for your birth delivery.

I came to this many lists to check and in quite confusion which has took me longer weeks to decide. I have to say it is not an easy decision and tired.

My husband and I have been discussed on which hospitals is nearer to our place. It saves the timing and place of distance. 

The lists we have been checked so far.

(Private Hospitals)
1. Columbia Hospital Puchong
2. KMPC Hospital Puchong
3. Salam Hospital Shah Alam

They are expensive and not worth for getting to admit to hospital. Though they are well-provided in facilities.

(Goverment Hospitals)
1. Hospital Shah Alam
2. Hospital Putrajaya

They are inexpensive but they are not so good as the professional doctors you may have consulted for. 

So it was hard to decide.

And

We have finally think its good and bad aspects all of those hospitals. I did many reviews and get some responses in some mommy groups I could know at least. Hospital Putrajaya (HPJ) does offer FPP (Full Paying Patient), we are required to pay deposit RM7 k for the booking up before delivery. Of course, the balance will be refunded when you are check out. With FPP, we can choose doctor and bedroom of class we want by professional. So understandable that FPP is for those who can afford to pay at inexpensive fee at government hospitals. 

Then

We came to choose Hospital Putrajaya after checking with some nurses there. For more inquiry before we could know what to do next.

We even told that we should be prepared if there is any transfer when I get process in admitting to the ward. It was rather a bit shock knowing such case. However I hope it wont be the worse one.  So there is no much requirement in processing to admit to ward. Walk-In only.

Okay.

I have written my short experience on admitted to hospital here.
https://sweetrainfall.blogspot.com/2019/07/mommas-journey-with-you-lil-you-have.html

The confinement food and hospitality were so good and I did enjoy having had them. Since my baby Mira has to stay in with me together in the room ward and I learnt how to look after her myself as well. Thanked to the doctors and nurses who have well done with their jobs. I appreciated their good care during my stay there 3 days 2 nights.  It is true that they rate their government hospital to the 1st class for everyone. Not a very crowd hospital like others. Though the car park is so lousy.






It may be not the best government hospital I have ever had but the best of all I had experienced for the first time ever. 

Thanked to our right decision that spent our time and money too. We even saved our budget. I used my OKU card to process my discharged the few days later with FREE.

Having a child is not that cheap nowadays. Everything costs money and time.

Many would go for the reasonable price at government hospital. As today we are in the modern time, everything is much better than our grandparents' old time. Right?

I came to enjoy the true of both private and government hospitals.
Year 2017 and 2019

My child baby Mira has been in good hand by them. Thanks for the complimentary gifts too.