CheapOair

Saturday 22 June 2019

My First Emergency Admission to Hospital Putrajaya

June 18th, 2019
I was out of energy.
Pale out.
All is white day.

Why?


I actually got diarrhea which has took me to loo in 20 times within 3 days!


So much exhausted, pain and looked after my boy at the same time.


I was only pregnant at week 36.


Then I told hubby I was not so feeling well, so he took me to government clinic for checkup. I was then asked for admission to hospital immediately!


My urine was tested positive 2+ and blood pressure (BP) high. Thus, I was given a reference letter to Hospital Putrajaya.


When we arrived to the labour room section for seeking for my admission to ward with my letter from Dr. after checking up before I was eventually confirmed to be admitted. 


Both of us were surprised to see the room ward which looks so good and not bad. Later, we were consulted by Dr. for my process up of staying at the hospital until I was informed later what to do.


So the next day, I was trying to relax and given BP medication - 2 tablets 500mg twice a day (1000mg) to stable my BP back to normal.


The result was tested given to me that I had Albumin Protein + high BP which can causes Pre-Eclampsia, which is risk for pregnancy mother. i didn't have it before.

I even only had Hypertension with my boy, Benjamin.

So I googled what is pre-eclampsia. I came to understand this one of kind and how to take good care of myself even much better.


To know Pre-Eclampsia , click here for more info details below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-eclampsia

Signs of symptoms




Moreover, I also got Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM) during my pregnancy too. I was rather surprised to know this when I was tested for sugar drink. I did not have GDM when I had with Ben. I guess perhaps my age 35 years old has hit me up, that is why. Who knows.

This all is too much for me at one go. šŸ’£


So during my pregnancy, I have to put an extra take good care of myself.

 Eat well.
Drink well.
Leads to healthy lifestyle.
šŸ’—

These food were my diet menu at the hospital. They were not so bad. Thumbs up!



During my stay at the hospital, my urine tests all were normal and good.

Thank goodness, I was not so stressed then.

A friendly and helpful government hospital.
šŸ‘