CheapOair

Monday 24 June 2019

The Best Thing
In Life Unexpected!
Related image
Sometimes we cannot deny when things are coming to us. Life is always unexpected. Well, I have never ever thought of this best thing to happen to me. 

The plan is always unpredictable. Then when I have found out, it is a tiny child! I came to surprise that I do conceived on 23rd November 2018. I informed my hubs and he is surprised too. 

Our eldest son, Benjamin Jun Jie will be having a new baby to play with. We even are trying to tell him we do have another sibling for him.

By the time has been passing by, I have been unwell during my 1st trimester. Been on bad nausea for almost 4 months, so exhausted and bad. I couldn't even stand this. This experience is not the same I had with Ben's time. And my 2nd trimester, I had a good feeling all time, can do anything much more happily by looking after Ben myself. Later on, now is my 3rd trimester, things are getting tougher...I have a hardly to walk, carry, stand-up, sleep and whole body so aches. 

During my pregnancy, I have been checkup with doctor at a private clinic. It's a Klinik Aurora which locates at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. The friendly Malay doctor is Dr. Husna Abdullah whom I have been seeking for. A good doctor would explains things clearly in details. And it's also a good location with no so many crowd place. Reasonable prices on consultation fee, medications, ultrasound, scan etc. It is a 24hours clinic where you can go there in anytime for your own convenience. Easy, right?

Then I was admitted to Hospital Putrajaya after I see at govt clinic at Shah Alam because I had a very bad diarrhea which took me to loo in 20 times within 3 days! No energy at all. Pale out! No appetite at all. From at the govt clinic Shah Alam, I was tested albumin protein 2+ t high blood pressure! Which that is why I'm told to Hospital Putrajaya fast.

When I reached at Hospital Putrajaya on the 20th June 2019 with my hubs, we presented my pink record book with OKU card for registration. And I was checking up with Dr.Azmi and nurses to monitor my BP reading and everything before I was decided then to admitted to ward. 

Surprisingly, the room ward are seem so good in condition as like the private hospital one. There are 4 bedrooms in the ward I feel comfortable to sleep on. I was treated well by good helpful and friendly nurses around. Doctors are good too. I was even provided good diet menu to eat well. 

No wonder why Hospital Putrajaya is a 1st class among government hospitals all over in Malaysia. When I have discharged from hospital, the procedure is FREE with my OKU card. Thanks for their good hospitality stay.