CheapOair

Monday 5 August 2013

#FamilyTime #Penang #Day3

After meeting up with friends @ Mugshot Cafe. Took bus ride home in the evening. Reached home at the last. Chatted with my two far cousins, Steven and Jolyn (siblings) who dropped by to visit home only in 15 minutes and there I got a beep from a friend who wants to see me.. I was like running here and there in a such messy up after my arrival home :P  I was then went out with friend at an Indian cafe nearby home. It was good to be home where I miss its Strawberry Lassy! Yummy! And my time was sooo limited. I went home and took a quick shower for the family dinner!

There we are at the dinner, it was nice to see everyone family dinner at the Ocean Green, Restaurant.

#Cousins #Shang #Josie had their good time
#Cousin #Josie, the sweet girl
#Cousin #Julianne, the pretty girl
#Cousin #Joel, the handsome boy
#Cousins #A gathering photo for the first time when Josie exists!

Who love for Asian Local Mixed and Seafood cuisine, recommend this restaurant.

OCEAN GREEN RESTAURANT
Paramount Hotel,
48f Jln Sultan Ahmad Shah,
Georgetown,
10050 Penang,
Malaysia
Biz Hours : 12.00pm - 10.30pm (Mon-Wed)
                  : 12.00pm - 10.00pm (Thu-Sun)
http://www.parmounthotel.com.my/


After the dinner, we cousins had our another plan - DRINKING time. >< Called our another uncle to join us. To Straits Quay!

We all having so much fun at the Library pub during the night along!






Recommend this nightlife pub.

The Library Pub
Straits Quay,
Jalan Seri Tanjung Pinang,
Tanjung Tokong,
10470 Penang,
Malaysia.
http://www.thelibrary.my