CheapOair

Monday 5 August 2013

There here we are #Mugshot Cafe #Chulia Street #Penang!

#Selfies
After for sometimes before I came back, my friend Juliet has rushed me to make thing end - Meet Up! 
Ordered baby items for her daughter, Emilia. Thus, I have asked her to have me pick up from the station. We chose Mugshot Cafe as our tea break destination. :) Yet I have to guide her the place and same time pick up our friend, TY together. 

Another history, part of Penang
Here we are #Mugshot Cafe #Chulia Street #Penang

It is a small cafe where it has the 80s home feeling down the busy roads, yet people tend to change it for modern in style to make everyone miss the nostalgic years back. 

The beautiful modern sophisticated atmosphere at the #Mugshot Cafe makes me feel awesome, looking at their a few over choice of menus on the big board to order.

#Jackfruit with Gula Melaka Yogurt
Bagel Muffin with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon
#Wild Berries 
- for me-
RM 25.00

They tastes good!


The Mugshot Cafe, Penang!
The perspective view of Mugshot Cafe
Bagel Muffin with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon
Wild Berries, tastes good!
Jackfruit with Gula Melaka Yogurt, yummy!

Going to write down my charge!
My record charge
The interior of Mugshot Cafe
                                     

Frens/Ex-Colleagues forever!

302 Chulia Street
10200 Georgetown, Penang,
Malaysia.
#012-405 6276
Opens 8.00am - 9.00pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mugshot-Cafe/217836308341636