CheapOair

Saturday 17 August 2013

Goodbye to #FamilyTime #Penang #Reunion #the Last batch of US-AUS

After send off the cousins to Aus going back to their home. I was late for my appt dinner with friends, damn it. Luckily, my grandaunt has dropped me off to mall and I was on time for the happy dinner. And we then had our coffee chat time and late to midnight time. It was starting to rain. I was home then.

I had a good sleep and the next morning was my journey back to the city, KL after 3 times stayed in Penang with the family. My mum dropped me off to station and I was headed to the city and the journey has delayed another 2 hours, what a terrible raya jam back home!

I have reached KL at late about 4pm, after had a long of 7 hours in the bus. What a big of sigh!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are enjoyed when you spend time with your family!! I surprised that you busy to meet cool and beautiful cousins!! I never see your Deaf friends' photos? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Yes I was. Got 1 pic of my friends to take shoot off with. You may scroll down to find 'Mugshot Cafe@Chulia Street#Penang'. In other time, I was forgot to take photos with my friends.. :D sorry about that. I was soooo busy lady.

    ReplyDelete