CheapOair

Saturday 21 June 2014

TIGER Translate
Happening @ Kenanga City KL on 14th June 2014

I joined this contest without any doubts and yet I have won this 2 EXCLUSIVE PASSES
to attend the unique of Art + Music (all in 1) = Beer! 
Tiger Translate, a platform is to celebrate global creativity in music and arts through the exposure of different cultures and experiences!

The event has held across 23 major cities worldwide.
Tiger Translate is finally land in Kuala Lumpur for the first time!
Celebrate a brand new experience @ Tiger Translate.
Rock 'em!

You could meet many creative artists all over the world where you will enjoy the music and art they bring up.


Displaying TT3.JPG

Displaying TT2.JPG

Displaying TT.jpg

Displaying TT1.jpg


Sadly, I could not attend the party which I have desired to go. So I give this passes away to my man's brother. Yeah, the party gave him a go of 2 hours beating the music rock there :)