CheapOair

Thursday 16 July 2015

P1OMANITE 2015 IFTAR NIGHT
Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie 
An exclusively dinner invitation to Holiday Inn Kuala LumpurGlenmarie locates in the heart of Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan yesterday. Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie, the only international hotel in Shah Alam with sprawling 450 acres of landscape adjoining to Glenmarie Golf and Country Club. The hotel offers 14 fully equipped meeting rooms and 2 impressive ballrooms with space up to 500 guests make the good choice for corporate meetings, weddings and team building activities.




Many thanks to #P1 #P1Omanite who has organized a fantastic eventful Iftar night for bloggers and families and not forgetting the media partners and P1 OMA staffs to celebrate all together.  I am so excited to join in for the 4th party dinner night and it would be gonna a great day to remember. Thanks P1 for having my partner to bring in too.
Credit thanks to Chin Wong who has been in the charge of P1OmaniteIftar Night Facebook Page to inform all bloggers about the event. I am happy to follow up with everyone.




Thankfully to P1 for having the good location which is near to my workplace. When I arrived Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie, it is so big. P1 has welcomed my darling and I both to the Cenderawasih Ballroom after the registration. Yeah, I got a surprise receiving a letter, which I have won the first 50 to get 2 GSC tickets movie! Then I met two friendly P1 staffs to say hi and I am told to have fun by taking picture snaps at the photobooth in the hall. What a happy night to all including me myself. Then I took my line up in waiting for my turn and starting to take cheeky pictures with my love.

And we both have seated with my Deaf blogger friend and her family having the beautiful décor table. There we were sitting to listen to the gorgeous emcee, Atilia Haron speaking to us audience beautifully. The ceremony was officiated by COO Azizi A.Hadi and CMO Lai Shu Wei. I was busy taking pictures around to keep post up tagging the P1Omanite but too bad, my phone wifi has slow down. The ballroom was filled with celebratory atmposhere and colourful lighting all around and having had the best rock music band, DISCHORD that beat to our hearts along all the night. It brought out the liveliness of the Iftar festive. Dischord Facebook Page, a modern Malay music band has been into existence of 2006 that would rock your every night right away with the great moment to remember! Be it your wedding, birthday, party, business events that will bring its wonderful celebratory atmosphere to your friends, families, guests and clients all over to have the excitement and you will be gonna to love it! How would they melt your heart with having the musical instruments having their modern malay songs that will ever catch up your eyes in an awesome feeling! Let’s high jump jump and dance in your own move right now when you turn on to their music that will blast off to your ears!  Loving had time spent with the children from Darul Sakinah Orphanage together for raya celebration. 









Next, we were told to get more prizes for having the best male and female dress night and wefies photo together by putting instagram P1Omanite hashtag the faster the better! My deaf bloggers’ mother has posted up one of us wefies and we all continued the makan-makan night while having the P1 CMO gave his short speech. Then there was an announcement of the best male & female dress night winners. Congratulations to the winners! And then there was showing up of Ms.KooiMei, Ms.Selina and me myself have appeared in the screen projector to inform that we are the 1st winner! Oh my, I couldn’t believe that we won! Then we were walking up to the stage to receive the prize. It was a good night having a cute prize, and we opened it. There this a cute NEO x5 mini which it connects to TV or LED for having the movies to see all. Sadly, we all could not share one prize. Ha ha!






Then we take some more foodie to enjoy the rest of night to deepen friendship bond with everyone. And my darling and I have been given 2 sweet souvenirs home. What a truly night!





Thanks again to P1 again for their hard work teams to make this whole eventful a success. Thanks so much to P1 too for published up an article that covers up my story, read here OMA Featurette of me myself, a owner of SweetRainFall blogger.

How to participate this P1Omanite Program? Whoever is a blogger has always welcome to join in for SIGN UP and EXPERIENCE the truly blogger you will ever have had the best! Also, encourage your other bloggers to take part in too, you all will be having great time to get many good benefits all time, I am so sure for that! Easy, just CLICK HERE right away!