CheapOair

Friday 10 July 2015

CUPPATEA 


On Saturday afternoon I have received a parcel from CuppaTea safely. Amazing, the packaging design is so unique and its soft touch with glossy matte kind of type. And of course it does have the soft zipper to keep the tea bags fresh inside all time. They are morning tea detox and bedtime cleanse in big and small sizes. They look so lovely. I got them all for 14 days x 2.

What is CuppaTea? CuppaTea, a UK based company is especially made for us to have a healthy living through the benefits of balanced diet and regular exercise. Explore the joy of being healthy and start feeling positive about yourself while losing weight with just a CuppaTea.


It is detox, teatox for weight loss, healthy drink, healthy lifestyle, and 100% natural ingredients and burning fats. The leaves tea is packed inside a special transparent pack so it won’t go messy up when you have it inside a boiling cup. The tea bag is tagged with a simple cute of its brand and logo square to know where it is to be made from and attached to a long white of string to support on.


The next day I have decided to try it at night. I love its fresh of fragrance tea. When I took one teabag of the bedtime cleanse type, I prepared a hot boiling cup and lay the tea bag inside leaving for 3 minutes. The color of tea all goes to be seen in greenish/ brownish beautifully just likes the real leaves. The aroma is so nice smell, sweet and its taste I feel so good where they are all origin made tea. I enjoy drinking the tea while doing my work online and watching television.  The bedtimes cleanse tea keep to digest my body up to 8 hours sleep.



Bedtime Cleanse Ingredients >

Senna leaves, Burdock root, Liquorice root, Hawthorn leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Peppermint leaves, Chamomile, Psyllium seeds.


* Note : The Bedtime Cleanse produces a lazative effect to naturally cleanse and detoxify your body, approximately 8 hours after usage.


Morning next, I quickly not to forget my morning tea detox pack to bring along with me to work. I had a quick bite of breakfast and having had another fragrance tea to taste. The smell is so real and really gives me a good soft aromatic leaves tea when it appears to be. After all is done a while, my stomach is really aching and there I feel so twist pain inside. I quickly went to the washroom. It cleanses my body right away. I feel so fresh and good!





Morning Tea Detox Ingredients >

Mate leaves, Chinese oolong tea, Ginger root, Lotus leaves, Lemongrass, Ginseng root, Dandelion leaf, Gotu kola leaves, Nettle leaves


* Note : The Morningtime detox does not produce a laxative effect but contains a small amount of caffeine.




I keep taking up the tea bags for the alternative days. Though I eat quite a bit heavy of calories and drinking the tea has been a great help and reduce my bloating. I eat and drink clean again. It does help me to maintain a balance diet and healthy living. Besides that, it does burning up my fats. Of course, it is ideal for weight loss who wants to have the good looking. I love having CuppaTea and really thankful that I have found the right organic tea bags I will ever need. Lovetox.

After all, this CuppaTea is a truly 100% natural ingredients and so effectiveness and positive. Never forgetting exercise is a must to keep you more energy and look much youthful. The beauty in you can be discovered not only based on your body but how you feel, live and think. It is a healthy lifestyle you will be looking great and your skin health will improve to bring you back the glow of shine all once again. It does also improve your sleep quality. You will never be the same.

Join CuppaTea to be your part of life and you will be absolutely to love it in every minute now! Together we strive for a healthy and happy lifestyle. Beauty could be so simple. Live to a determination way.

* Share the Love *

How to get CuppaTea? You will have 2 options to choose from. CuppaTea offers you 14 Days x 2 and 28 Days. Get CuppaTea here suemah15off. You will be able to log in http://www.cuppatea.uk.com/ for more details.

#cuppateauk #cuppatea #detox # weightloss #healthydrink #lifestyle #healthyliving # drinkclean #eatclean #healthydiet #reducebloating #cleanse #morningteadetox #bedtimecleanse #positive #balancediet
#teabags