CheapOair

Saturday 2 July 2016

RAISINTHEROOF
making nutritious DELICIOUS


I was getting myself in the last minute chance when
 this voucher date only valid until 30th June 2016!
Thanks Zomato for bringing me to know RAISINTHEROOF.

However, last Thursday was a nice evening to me. 

left
My Voucher

A day before, I made a RSVP to the RAISINTHEROOF and 

thanks to the management who has noticed my reply 
in return with saying YES I was in.

So I have made my day.

My husband and I were so excited to see what is in there...

and the place was a little further from my workplace.

There we have arrived on time.



It is the beautiful cafe


We were walking in to the cafe and found it was a great feeling.

The merely new RAISINTHEROOF has creates a modern atmosphere that gives 
it in the work of interior design FRESH and SIMPLIFY.

We both have their nice menu to look at with its ipad they provide. 

Awesome!

Raisintheroof, the first lifestyle eatery in Plaza Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.


They serve SALAD BAR.

Yes. It is all about good nutritious food. And I immediately
to get fall in love with healthy food.

Okay. We took a longer minutes to ensure we choose the right food.

The menu's offerings is so interesting and you will 
have no idea what they are going to make your dish a good one. 

We have had our order food at the counter. 






Whilst waiting for our food coming, I took a little tour around and 
took some interesting healthy food. 
Please scroll down to more pictures for viewing.










Yes our orders came in, the wait is worthwhile ^.^

Choc-Peanut Butter Protein Shake RM14.90

The Choc-Peanut Butter Protein Shake is so good drink.
 Strong chocolate and its peanut you can feel and eat it.
 A healthy drink. 


Maple-Glazed Tempeh Salad RM19.90

Looking at the food salad, hoping a meat food.
Well sad to say, it is not.
It is a healthy salad.
The taste is so awesome having this fresh vegetable 
and mixed seeds with the good dressing.
I feel so good. My man loves it too.
A good recommendation!

Pumpkin & Quiona Salad RM19.90

What a good dish to me!

I would definitely to have quiona to be my meal 
because I miss it so much.
Good pumpkin, toasted pine nuts and feta cheese
 to eat in together with its fresh vegetables. 
A good recommendation!


Home-made "Nice Cream" RM6.90
We would have a dessert for us to end our good evening.
I love banana for the add on instead. 
A very fluffy cream with some nuts topping that 
melts in our mouth.
There is also coconut oil taste in it too.
I am a coconut oil lover. 
A very good ice cream to finish it off.
A strongly recommendation!

They are also provide food delivery too.
Everyone now can order this healthy food when 
you are busy with your routine works 
and there are no worries at all.
You will be looking healthy.

Visit their website:,
http://www.raisintheroof.com/

Facebook:,
https://www.facebook.com/raisintheroofcafe/?fref=ts

Instagram:;
@raisintheroofcafe

Opens.
Monday - Thursday : 10am - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday : 9am - 6.30pm
Closed on Fridays


The Raisintheroof Address.
Plaza Damansara,
61 Jalan Medan Setia 1,
Bukit Damansara,
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Call.
60 320115313