CheapOair

Saturday 30 July 2016

EZBUY
online shopping
review

EZbuy is owned by EZbuy Holdings Limited, a dedicated provider of professional online shopping services. Founded in 2010 by a group of aspiring entrepreneurs, ezbuy quickly rose to become Singapore's first and largest overseas shopping platform. As of today, they provide shopping service from China, Taiwan and USA for more than 500,000 Singaporeans, 50,000 Malaysians, Australians and Thai people.

Nowadays, many people are too busy with the fast paced life in this world. They are preferably to have their stuffs goes to most of online shopping platforms they would surf and buy which is more comforts, easy and so much convenient. 

Technology makes life easier.

EZbuy is a platform where we Malaysians now can shop almost in everyday and everywhere at so much convenient. Even not only at PC Desktop but also at Mobile App as well. What a good thing!

They even offer you this their services such as this below.






I came to EZbuy as a new member and I even get myself to be able to shop for long hours online without needing transportation out.  There are three countries for you to choose to get your stuffs. For me, I choose China. I believe in China quality brand that keeps me good in using. 


There are so many hundreds of product for you to choose. And they are quite cheap with so much discount and promotion you are looking for. 


You can choose the colours, sizes and prices you want to go for. The pictures for viewing does help you to see and which is good for you. And at once you choose, add item to your shopping cart.



I have found my favourite items to go to my shopping cart.  I can know how much I have spent for those items at end.

To process next for payment and shipping. 


You may choose 2 optional for shipping. One is to reach to your doorstep and another one is self-collection. Thus, I choose self-collection whereby it is easy for me to pick up after work and it even save my shipping cost fee which I just only pay for the parcel cost. Their service will inform me by SMS or email to let me know the location and time reminder for the self pick-up. I am waiting for my parcel to be arrive asap. ^.^

EZbuy also creates a better lifestyle, simple and convenient with their good service. 

To my readers,
you will get RM15 cash voucher upon sign up to this link given below.
http://bit.ly/EzbuyRM15

To shop at EZbuy you may now enjoy as a shopper.