CheapOair

Sunday 30 June 2013

#My #Sweet Weekend

My sweet weekend has been my favourite, I make the whole weekend pretty good. Been to SCM, Paradigm Mall and Citta Mall with my girlfriend. It was fun and we enjoyed the day. I was freely to drive around. I got to know the directions here, thanked my man who has been my 'map'. 

Here I took some snaps of the beautiful interior inside Baci, an Italian cafe. After an observation around the cafe, I found it is cafe who provides - self service. 
Menu ~ Simple but delicious!

the BACI cafe

An angle of the cafe's window


it is the cute lamp where I sat in front

Spaghetti Tomato with Mixed Vegetable

Baked Fish
(Salad, Fried Potato Wedges and Fillet Fish
filled with its lemon, tomatoes and cream sauce)


Thanked to my PINCH SALT card member I get the reward of points which is available to be used @ Baci Cafe. 

Do come and try BACI cafe for your Hi-Tea! 

location:
BISTRO ITALIANA (TG) SDN BHD (764162-w)
Lot G47, Ground Floor, Citta Mall
No. 1, Jalan PJU 1A/48, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor,
Malaysia.
                                                                                                                               http://www.baci.com.my
   








2 comments:

  1. OMG!! You used your card to try new BACI! You not ajak me mah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? I tot u r not goin to make the weekend with me ><. Yes I love giving the card to try NEW BACI! lols. Jom with me this week? lols!

      Delete