CheapOair

Sunday 7 July 2013

DeafMoolah Financial & Career Fair 2013 @ Sunway College/Universiti, PJ

DeafMoolah has organized a "Smart Financial & Career Fair 2013" for OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya) on 2 days (6th and 7th July 2013) held at Sunway College/University in heart of Petaling Jaya.

We, as D2O Booster team were having our sales there. I, myself never work in the business line all my life and after I have been learning and taught to understand and know kinds of business. I shared the ideas with Selina and she popped up "why not grabbing a booth to sell?" I gave it a second thought and after all, I decided to make it a booth for my man's team as a starter for FREE. Why not we try it>?

I was given a short brief of preparation of the day. Then we all were ready and met up Selina to guide to our booth and I was surprised to bump in with Deaf friends popped up some of surprised questions. We were in the good and high of spirit as a team to sell our product towards the people.

Within 2 days, we were able to sell our product which was totaling up of around approx. RM1,750. What a good income to our business! It was a good start! Thanked to the Lord for His grace upon us all.

I would like to thank my friend, Selina for the good organization of DeafMoolah to make it happen. Thanked to you, Selina for my team's behalf.

We hope to keep good co-operation to work with you, Selina and your team again in the near future. Keep it a good hard work and let the Deaf people see how bright of side that holds their future. 






FYI, do visit this website : http://www.deafmoolah.com or facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Deafmoolah


Get more details from Deafmoolah.com for your own benefits. It helps you to get more gain of knowledge how to invest your own saving and it is good for your future as well. You can get more information about Deafness too. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your team get good profit from D20 Booster product business! Still more Deafs want to buy it from you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we still promoting it as it's our part of business. :D You may promote our product in your blog or anything. :D

    ReplyDelete