CheapOair

Wednesday 7 October 2015

DISCOVER THE 
LATEST INNOVATION
Oral Care


Have you wonder what kind of toothbrush that make you smile in each day?

It is the

SYSTEMA INNOVATION
0.02mm
bristle brush


Hot, cold, crunchy, sweet,...every taste and texture imaginable, the unique mix of cultures has created one of the most diverse food in the world. Which means for Malaysians, our mouths have the toughest job in the world? With so many different kinds of food we consumer every day, imagine what our teeth goes through. Bits of rendang, fried chicken or vegetable stuck in between our teeth, or nasi lemak, sweet kuih coating our teeth and gum lines, often making our whole mouth feels like it needs a thorough scrubbing...

If this food is not efficiently removed especially in the hard to reach places such as the gum pockets, in-between teeth and your back teeth; plaque will build up and will be tough to clean since ordinary round tip bristled toothbrushes struggle to reach them resulting in accumulation of plaque that can lead to cavities and gum diseases.

So full packed with people
So in conjunction with the launch of their latest tapered (0.02mm) bristle toothbrush, I am so pleased to be invited over as a guest to test their latest innovation that brought to you from LION JAPAN that Cleans Every Part of Your Teeth - to be launched at their roadshow event last weekend  which was on 2 Oct until 4 Oct 2015 START RIGHT, BRUSH RIGHT - TEETH FOR LIFE



One Utama,
Ground floor, Concourse
Shopping Centre Old Wing

It is a good thing I can explore out the oral teeth roadshow where I can have free test oral teeth knowing what is my teeth problem and what toothbrush I shall buy suits me.


To suit me best for getting my toothbrush, I went through few steps.
Eat popcorn

Get a new toothbrush (Systema 3D Clean)


Start to brush my teeth off
(I feel brand new in my teeth)
Nice yet soft
Uniquely

There are many kind of brush you could choose from.


BASIC CLEANING
Compact
Comfort
Full head

ENHANCED NEEDS
3D Clean
(Newly launched)

SPECIAL NEEDS
Sensitive
Spiral
B1-Level

I love the newly launch Systema 3D bristle toothbrush so much!

It has everything in all 1 you can have the best.
Cleaner  teeth, healthy gums and of course fresh breath.
SAVE you
PROTECT you
HEALTHY
COST save

Systema is sold 1 piece every 1 second in Japan!

Why, so popular?
This new innovation removes 63% MORE  PLAQUE and is able to clean and removes plaque.

It is better from the difficult to reach parts of our teeth and give a superior teeth surface clean yet remaining gentle on gums and clean teeth.

Have you got the right one?



For more info
www.southernlion.com.my
 https://www.facebook.com/KeepSmilingMY