CheapOair

Monday 14 December 2015

                           PRINTCIOUS

Printcious has come to me all the way. I was quite overjoyed yet to receive the parcel from them. My partner has notify me that there was something wrong with our shirts.

Oh wait a moment! I took a deep close at those, aww...

Same name & design

which is not according to my requirement

and immediately I was seeking for their solution on the slight error technical problem. They replied me with a quick reply for the inconvenience cause and I will receive a replacement then. 

The solution has ended in the effective way.



A few days later, I have received it last Saturday fast. The correction is I have required this which is shown in the picture below.

I am so happy to wear this with my love in the pair of shirt. 


The shirt is so good in quality yet so comfortable wearing them.

Printcious is the one SOLUTION where you will be always get the great satisfaction upon their work!

Get you yourself a cute thing now only at