CheapOair

Friday 11 December 2015

AABC

AirAsia Blogger Community (AABC) 
Invitation



Last 2 weeks ago, I was invited by AirAsia Blogger Community to a special party. AirAsia Blogger Community is known as AABC. They (AirAsia and PHAR) have organized a great blast party to launch their magazine 100th Issue of Travel 3Sixty on 20th November 2015 (Friday) from 7.30pm until 10.30pm where they got us the good food, drinks, music and gifts.

Thanks to my man who has planned a good night to spend with me by taking us to LRT Kelana Jaya to reach KLCC within only 30 minutes fast despite of the heavy raining throughout the day. I would say taking LRT is much better than stuck in jam for 2 hours. Thanks to Malaysia transportation for saving my time + cost.

It took us 3 times to take the lift up, up to the very top. Firstly, I would be checked in as the security is kind of strict (at the 1st step at ground floor) where the security guard took a torch light to see my bag inside before we got the next proceed to another floor.The 2nd step is to reach at 56th floor - I thought it is the place but I was wrong. I was in a group where AirAsia Crews guided us all the way. Finally, the 3rd step - from 56th floor to bring me and my man take another one more to MARINI on 57th floor - Malaysia's Highest Rooftop Italian Bar, Restaurant and Lounge

The AirAsia crews and organizers have welcomed us to get me registered and I received freebies.  I was in so amazed when I am entering on the famous top bar, Marini’57 in Malaysia. It was also my very first time to feel the stunning view of the beautiful starry night through the glassy windowed in each wall. I was like a little super-celebrity where I got to be treated with delicious dessert and drinks for cocktail of the evening before moving into a luxury dining cuisine. It was not that cheap bar for I know it is expensive.





One of the blogger I was gladly to meet up, Mr. MahaMahu
AirAsia Inflight Malaysia Travel 3Sixty has finally reached its 100th edition magazine, many thanks to Tan Sri Dr Tony Fernandes and Dato’ Kamaruddin Meranun on the achievement  as AirAsia continues its epic journey as the world’s best low-cost carrier.

The event was so good with gorgeous band performance – three beautiful girls have sung few songs that will beat your heart to dance on every floor you get. Thanks to the good dude emcee, for bringing us all spice up giving the Inflight Magazine Travel 3Sixty a great show. A big congratulation to AirAsia for the good work up!

The gorgeous band performance



I was so fascinated by the awesome extraordinary of the architecture building of Tower 3 is where Marini’57 located at which is intimately close to the Petronas Twin Towers, and offers the best 360’ panoramic views of the Kuala Lumpur Skyline. Perched on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3, the venue comprises of three distinct spaces-each encapsulating different moods designed to enthrall all five senses. The building is in a great shape where I could feel the high sky far above without its solid foundation that featuring floor to ceiling glass in the monumental height.




Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas,
Persiaran KLCC,
50088 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

It has left me and my man an unforgettable memories night.