CheapOair

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Anyone needs a clean hygiene in your own loo and in the public toilet at the same time?

KLEENEX 

What is KLEENEX? Some all of you may be curious to know what Kleenex is. 
Kleenex is a brand new for toilet tissue. It is WET Toilet Tissue.


When you are away from home, you are left without  a choice but to use the public toilet. You just hope to survive this!

** Broken Hose **
** Missing Toilet Roll **

These are the times when you wish for something handy which guarantees the highest standard of hygiene.

Here is the NEW Innovation is made special all for you!

99.9% assured clean prefect!

The fresh feeling like being cleaned with water.

>< Clean & Safe
>< with Natural Ingredient
>< Alcohol Free
>< Easy to Carry
>< Convenient to Use

Safe to flush.


Thanks so much to you Kleenex for the sample! I love it.

How do I get this sample? You can get it while stock lasts at here https://www.kleenexcleans.com.my/

 The packaging is so awesome and cute small stuff where I can bring it anywhere and anytime easily. The fragrance is good too.

 When I opened it, the tissue is hard in rough thick tissue paper though because it will helps to wipe all the sticky and dirty on the toilet bowl. And it looks great in neat afterward. I have a pleasant to have my own loo. ^.^ 

I feel so good after using it. Kleenex WET Tissue Toilet will be always my best HANDY when I need!