CheapOair

Saturday 28 September 2013

#AEON VOUCHER #FACEBOOK LIKE CAMPAIGN #FELDA TRAVELS SDN BHD

I was bored thus I have played the game via FaceBook. It is 'Jom LIKE Felda Travel Campaign'.
I gave it a try whether I can win the first prize or anything. My campaign has been clicked 'LIKE' and not so long I was informed that I have won this last month. I was thrilled and excited how much I have like this social media they have offered. 

I'm the Weekly Winner of the Jom LIKE Felda Travel Campaign!

I have received this letter from them yesterday on 27/9/2013
- The gift is AEON RM20 Voucher -

I can use this to save to buy AEON voucher, yeah!

Thank you so much, Felda Travel Sdn Bhd!



2 comments:

  1. Why you always get FREE more?? :D Haha You feel blessed by god or me, godness of luck? :P Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm.. I tried my luck! Thanks to my diligent of learning more about social media. :D

    ReplyDelete