CheapOair

Friday 7 February 2014


IMPERIAL GARDEN

A morning 2nd day of Chinese New Year, my parents, uncle and I went to Imperial Garden in Petaling Jaya. We had a great breakfast there at the Tai Thong Group Restaurant. 
DIM-SUM
I thought it is just a normal restaurant I have been to. But this restaurant is different from what I have seen. Beautiful restaurant and of course its environment. 

-
What a step into an imperial world of refined Hong Kong style Chinese cuisine that is perfectly balanced with traditional cooking ways. With a charming elegant ambience and attentive service, this is a Chinese dinning experience like no other.
-

Beautiful decoration when I enter

The Tai Thong Group Restaurant
Amaze Restaurant
Menu
Nice table
Delicious
Yummy Dim-Sum
My favourite Chee Chong Fun
Another glance moment of amaze 

The beautiful enviroment

A recommended restaurant you will have to TRY it a GO!

TAI THONG GROUP
@Imperial Garden
in the heart of
Petaling Jaya

Add.
7th Floor, Intan Square, 
No. 3, Lorong Utara C,
46200 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Tel.
+603 - 7956 6868

Business Hour.
Mon-Sat
11.30am to 2.30pm
6.00pm to 10.30pm

Sun & Public Holidays
9.00am to 2.30pm
6.00pm to 10.30pm


Log on for more informations.