CheapOair

Monday 17 February 2014

INHOUSE Cafe 24Hours
`serving various cuisines, ranging from Dim Sum, Sandwiches, Rice, Noodles, Local & Western food, Drinks & many more`


Once I back home, no ideas to eat for dinner. My man asked me where..where. I said Im not 'foodie' laughed! So we want to have place nearby. I have asked him go to check on USJ area.
Thus there we go!
With our friends

The time is too late, this we go for the 24 hours not so rush for us. 

After we entered the cafe. The place is not so bad.

To my surprise, the dim sum is good to eat and other food dishes are not so bad. Good food though. 

Rice Tofu
Baked Cheese Rice 
Spaghetti Cabarona
Dim Sum 
Fish Fillet Rice Mushrrom

After we finish the food, we feel soooo fulll. Every food has its good size of portion. 

Recommended this cafe for those for late supper and chat.
Reasonable prices.

Add.
TAIPAN USJ
No. 23G, Jalan USJ 10/1E,
Taipan Triangle,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya.
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel.
+603-8081 0927