CheapOair

Monday 10 February 2014

PORT VILLAGE SEAFOOD
TANJUNG HARAPAN
PORT KLANG


Last Friday, a rushy back home with last minute I was informed that everybody going to Klang. To my surprise wah, so far! So with no choice, I took a bit quickie bath!

Get into my man's broinlaw's car. Meanwhile in car, i was told that we everyone go to Tanjung Harapan, oh my! The end of Port Klang!
Still the long way

There we spotted signboard 'North Port' which left me puzzled??? North Port is known a place for port.
There we have finally arrived Tanjung Harapan
-PORT VILLAGE SEAFOOD-

I know Klang is very famous for its seafood



so, when I get out from the car I walked through the wooden bridge towards the restaurant and there this I see





Chinese New Year mood is over the atmosphere with the merry decorations 


WoW, we ordered so much food here and all of them are so delicious


After the dinner, we took the air breathe out there



The seafood there are expensive but the service are good ambiance and fast and friendly too. A recommendation - Go for a TRY! 

STAR
****

Add:
Lms-A-12800, Tanjung Harapan,
Lingkaran Sultan Hishamuddin,
42000 Port Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Tel:
03-3176 4531 / 03-3176 4532

Business Hours:
Mon - Fri
11.30am - 3.00pm
5.30pm - 11.00pm

Sat - Sun
11.30am - 11.00pm