CheapOair

Sunday 16 February 2014

AJI NOREN
Japanese Restaurant

AJI NOREN - has been my favourite of Japanese cuisine in Penang! How much I have missed this restaurant! My family and I have been the regular customer there.

They provide the real Japanese feeling back home especially to Japanese customers who are staying in Penang, the Island of Pearl! The Japanese customers are always make a visit to this restaurant as one of their favourite to dine-in. Oh my, what a popular place in the famous of Tanjung Tokong!

They got to offer the book comics in Japanese and 
 Japanese wines to recall back the Japanese home feeling. and the staffs are friendly. Good to be dine in. 

only in Penang

The beautiful deco 
Japanese curtain to cover me in

The food Japanese is very good at dining time. Good food portions to try all. Trust me, you will love every bite of them!

Japanese Rice
Japanese Sizzling Chicken with Fried Garlic
Japanese Tofu
Japanese Salmon
Japanese Vegetable
Japanese Barbecue Pork Roasted
Japanese Mushroom & Clam

MUST TRY this the BEST Japanese Cuisine in Penang!

Add.
98-G-35, Prima Tanjung,
Jalan Fettes,
11200 Bandar Tanjung Tokong, 
Penang, Malaysia.

Call.
+604 899 4720