CheapOair

Wednesday 31 July 2013

#FamilyTime #Penang #Day1

Over the Weekend
       27th July 2013
.......................................

The next morning day I was so sleepy yet the time was already 8.00a.m. So I get back to my bed and I have woke up late at 12.00 noon! I took a quick shower to get myself in dress fast.

After an hour of waiting for the luncheon time! Finally we family have moved on, there this Saturday all the roads to Gurney Paragon has changed to 1 way, sighs. All were in the bad jam!

We went to Tong Yuen Restaurant = #favourite Tong Yuen Mee #fried rice #chicken #vege + more

Filled stomach with delicious food. Then we went to the optician shop, I collected my lens & glasses to repair.

My parents and I were in hurry to get home to take another car and went to airport to pick up my another
#uncle Lam #aunt Carol #cousins #sisters Alexis & Rachel from Australia! When my mum and I have arrived the airport, and we have waited outside the arrival hall. And suddenly I asked her which hall shall we wait for them to come out? She said it should be the international.. I said "Are you sure?" Since I saw their flight is AirAsia. So how come it could be an international, mmm. Hence, mum asked me to wait at the domestic and hers at international. I have waited for few minutes up and there they were coming towards me I was almost hard to recognize them. Phew - we all hugged!

My #uncle Lam and #aunt Carol were in my dad's car while #cousin Alexis and #cousin Rachel were in my mum's car. We were on the way to Jelutong, the south of island Penang to get the black charcoal for my #aunt Jasmin.

Finally, we have reached home. The childhood of their own - #No.22

2 hours later - We finally have our #Reunion Family #HomeStyle Restaurant #Lembah Permai #dinner

#Ee Ee Mei Lan #Me #Mum #Cousin Alexis

#Cousins Rachel, Joel & Julianne

#Cousins Alexis & cutie Josephine (Josie)

Food are good! And after finished the dinner, we got home and had the #Family Loud Talk!

#Cousin Alexis shoot a crazy snap of us both while I was talking to!

#Ah Yee Jasmin stealing the food to fill up her stomach. haha!

#Uncle Chin #Dad # Ah Yee Jasmin on the scenario scene 

#Kum Ku Poh made the good dessert, Caramel Pudding!

#Cousin Josie #Mum

#The family scenario scene at No. 22

                      What a good feeling to be home!


(Those are looking for Ho Chiak Chinese HomeCooked Style, this restaurant I will recommended 5 stars)

Home Style Restaurant (家式飯店)

Chinese Restaurant in Tanjung Bungah
                                                 2, Lebuh Lembah Permai 4,
                                                 (Casa Permai)
                                                 Tanjung Bungah,
                                                 11200 Penang,
                                                 Malaysia
                                                 Phone: +016-475 9181