CheapOair

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Founded on 1911



NIVEA is one of the most recognized and trusted skin and beauty care brands. 


I used to like Nivea Lotion and it is indeed a good product. Often applied this to my skin, my skin condition is better and soft. Surprisingly, my grandmother is also using this too. She said it is a good one. 

I have stopped it a while. Till I spot this Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner Giveaway Sample and got myself to get one! I miss Nivea a lot.

Thanks so much to Nivea for delivered a pack of free sample to my doorstep home! I forget to take the shoot picture of the sample. Thus, I post this real one which is similar to the sample. I am running out of soap ha ha....


 This is In-Shower Skin Conditioner. It can maximize moisture at skin's best time - nourishment absorbs while skin pores open for 24H+ silky soft and water-like skin. This product has revolutionized many girls' care regime. Now everyone can have shower time!

Discover this new way of easy and pleasant skin moisturization. This body milk is to be used in the shower cabin right after cleansing. The wet skin directly takes up the caring formula with sea minerals so that it is quickly absorbed. Wait some seconds and rinse off residues shortly. There is no need apply a normal body milk afterwards. You can get dressed immediately.


+HOW TO APPLY THIS+

1. Use your normal shower product and rinse off
2. Apply this In-Shower Body Milk while still in the shower
3. Rinse off
4. Dry yourself and get dressed

******

Skin compatibility dermatological proven. Free of artifical colors and silicons. Readily biodegradable


I did not read the instructions...I opened up the sample pack this morning and used it. I am also running out of time. he he. After I have applied this, I felt this shower is like gel one of a kind! It is like I do not need another normal shower. And after I got myself dressed up, there are still good fragrance all around my body which keeps me to feel good all time. I got into my car and in my office, there are still good fragrance and my skin is soft when I touch it. 

However I do not like this type which I feel there is not bubble soap one. It is good to figure out this why it is so special, IN-SHOWER SKIN CONDITIONER. 

May be some all of you like this product and you will need a quick shower to run for your appointments, dates, late for work and so on. It is the one!

I will be continue to shop for more of Nivea products.