CheapOair

Friday 2 January 2015

               LAST DINNER
     *  NEW YEAR EVE 2014  *

I was still busy with my last year end dinner plan. What a tiring days! Well I have a fabulous time with family and relatives and cousins back home. Great food. Good to be home. I cooked Chinese and Western cuisines for my family. They were delicious and thanked to my parents for the good compliments on my cooking. I had a little trauma which I had worst experiences with the long jam hours on the journey to and fro KL-PEN. The worst was 14 hours! What a relieved! I was back on track as usual. And I had a wonderful last dinner with my members at Armada Hotel Buffet Dinner which locates at Lot 6, Lorong Utara C, Section 52 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. I overheard that this Coffee Utara Centre is good food to try. And yes it was delicious where they are served the Local, Western, Japanese and International cuisines. Good to bring your family for the buffet. The desserts they made were good tasty. Thanks to Groupon we bought, cheap.

the desserts at Coffee Utara Centre, Armada Hotel, PJ

 Check out this online Coffee Utara Centre, Armada Hotel PJ