CheapOair

Friday 2 January 2015

                LAST CHEER
          * GOODBYE 2014*

After I had my dinner at Coffee Utara Centre, Armada Hotel PJ and yet to fill up my night to chill at The Roulette Restaurant Bar locates at Lot R-12, Central Plazza, Oasis Square Ara Damansara, No. 2, Jalan PJU 1a/7, Ara Damansara 47301 PJ, Selangor. 
My friends and I were lucky to reach the place on time. It was 11.59pm...and I saw the beautiful fireworks over the skies up above. Everyone wishes "Happy New Year!" to welcome the year 2015. Then we sat down at the restaurant bar to order our drinks. I have been drinking several types. I wanna try this special Kahlua with cranberry, it was really delicious drink I have ever tasted! 
  
Kahlua with cranberry RM19 per glass

 
Bailey Irish Cream RM19 Per Glass