CheapOair

Saturday 30 April 2016

RESTORAN FONG KEOW
(POTTRY) BAK KUT TEH 
non-halal food


I was on the last minute called up to review this good BAK KUT TEH in Klang. Thanked to lovely Ms. Ivy for the invitation.

Though I know Bak Kut Teh is famous in Klang everyone knows that. However I could not say which one is the best. At least I can make some restaurants to list.

This is the Restaurant Fong Keow
Thanked to Google Map, my husband and I were able to get in to the road to reach the restaurant without getting lost around. 



How sweet this chinese tea serves us on the table...
I like the mild sweet tea taste.





We are also able to view their food menu book they will serve you with their deliciously of Bak Kut Teh. A lot of good to offer you too.
This Restaurant Fong Keow business has been operating for almost 3 decades (30 yrs) now. Wow!











Look, a lot of yumlicious food to be served here!



I was sorry I could not take the lard rice photo which it is the restaurant's own specialty. It is so good to eat with rice. 

And we have those two types of garlic. One of them is fried garlic onion. 


This is Beancurd Pork Rolls (4pcs) RM 12.00
I like this good crispy rolls with its sauce. Flavorful. 

Beancurd Pork Rolls

This is Dry Bak Kut Teh Claypot RM 14.90
I have tried the watery Bak Kut Teh but this one is dry, I have tasted is not so bad. Full of good ingredient in combinations to bring its rich savory. 

Dry Bak Kut Teh Claypot
It is Bak Kut Teh Claypot RM 13.50
This claypot soup is quite good with raw pork meat. They come with good fresh cabbage vegetable and tauhu to eat with rice. 

Bak Kut Teh Claypot
Red Wine Chicken RM32.00
This looks a bit different I have tasted. 
The sauce is too thick and the chicken has not much enough to be marinated longer in order to get the better taste in later. However, it is a good dish though. 

Red Wine Chicken
It is Sweet Sour Prawns RM 38.00
Its skin are not yet removed but to keep them in good aromatic taste.
I am not prawn lover but my husband is. 
He loves the taste. Big and good. 

Sweet Sour Prawns
This is Qing Long vegetable RM 13.00
I love this rich taste and yet is a good dish.

Qing Long
It is Spicy Sotong RM 20.00
Good enough portion to bring it on.
Though still I am not Sotong lover. 
My husband is. He loves the taste as they have the soft texture in chewing up well. 

Spicy Sotong
They are also offer you a few of chinese tea flavours to choose.
Good right?


What a good late afternoon experience food review I ever had with those many kind of food here.

You can bring your family to this restaurant.

Follow this to the location.