CheapOair

Tuesday 26 April 2016


The Showcase 
of 
Hair Evolution
                    All the way from Italy
               By FRAMESI Malaysia

FRAMESI has thus far kept to its traditional values as a family company which has worked together with hairstylists since 1945.

Framesi's Hair Show - Spring/Summer Collection 2016 - was presented by its Global Ambassador Giovanni Damiani, Malaysia Ambassador Kenza Lum and East Malaysia Ambassador Pattern Chin at The Garden Theatre, Mid Valley on April 11, 2016. 



My man and I felt very privileged to have had the chance to attend this special private hair show, a big thank you to Nekderx company for inviting us.  

It was pretty much a "VIP evening". Among the chosen few who witnessed the Malaysia launch of Framesi's Spring/Summer Collection 2016 were distinguished hairstylists and hair salon owners. I have never attended such a show before and must say it was an enlightening and wonderful experience. I thoroughly enjoyed myself that evening, learning new things about hair and hair products/brands, styling techniques etc. 



















Hair care-related, treatment and styling products were displayed for sale, one of which is Morphois which I was able to view at their show gallery. 




The mini theatre was amazing and cozy. I took some pictures which I will share here. Sorry, the photos did not turn out well because of the theatre's poor lighting - it was too dark!






The world-renowned hair stylist, who is also Framesi's Global Ambassador, Mr Giovanni Damiani, treated the guests and attendees to a delightful and informative hair demo. This was the first time I had ever seen an Italian hairstylist in the flesh and at work!





The audience, including myself, had a fun and enjoyable evening. We got to see an exhibition of various hair cuts and hairstyles and vibrant colours on beautiful models. It was such a lively and entertaining show, with witty and humorous commentaries. What a great night!





All the hairstylists who were on stage showed their talents that night cutting, colouring, styling and creating carefree casual looks and formal styles for special occasions. Each one of them is unique and special in his/her own way.



I particularly enjoyed seeing Giovanni's hands at work. He is so creative and artistic, exploring and developing hairstyles, totally professional and extremely friendly and charming. One can clearly see that he is really passionate about his work. I saw how hair could transform people and give them confidence.





It's time for Hair Evolution! I was impressed too by how collaborative he was local hairstylists and salon owners and encouraged them to do their own magic. He introduced them to Framesi's line of products, teaching them what he has learned, guiding them on cutting/styling/treatment techniques and sharing with them hair health and beauty enhancing tips, etc.

I, myself as a spectator, have come to understand about hair and scalp health, learnt the basics about hair conditioning and hair grooming. I left feeling better educated and more enlightened about hair care and treatment options available.

In future, I will be more careful and selective about hair products and who I choose to do my hair!

From now on, I will keep in mind the invaluable tips given on all aspects of hair care always....Thank you for such a great and educational experience!